Monday, May 28, 2018

MINRS3 has landed!

UPDATE: June 21st.

I was overwhelemed by all the pics of readers with () But I put the names in a helmet and will send my original pic to *drum roll...) THANKS to everyone for reading!

ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS:
If you've been following my social media (or this blog) you'll know that getting MINRS3 out there has been a bit of a journey.

But the book is finally here!



To celebrate, I spent the final pre-launch week working on an original drawing of Elena and Christopher. (You can check out my Facebook page for some of the live-doodling videos.)




So here's my idea. If you are a fan of the series, just fire me off a pic of you reading MINRs3. In two weeks or so I'll put all (or any) names into a hat and pick a winner. Yes. You can have this one of a kind picture... for your very own! Suitable for framing! Paper airplanes! Burning!

Tag me on Facebook, twitter... Instagram... fire me off an email through my website.... whatever!

Twitter @kevinarts

Instagram @sylvesterartwork


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your picture of Elena and Christopher helped me so much on my book report. thank you ����